Community Development Program
Council has an Individual Development framework to address applications for financial support from people who have been selected to represent the State or Nation in interstate or international championships, competitions or significant cultural, academic or community service programs.
The eligibility criteria are:
- applicants must be residents of the Shire of Tammin.
- applicants must be selected to represent Western Australia or Australia in the area of sport, arts, cultural and educational activities.
- applications must be supported either by the relevant governing body of sport or the state/federal/voluntary organisation supporting the activity.
- there must be a demonstrated selection process which entitles the applicant to represent the state or national body or activity.
- only one application per financial year may be funded for any one individual.
- a maximum of $500 per year will be funded per family .
- funds will only be provided towards travel or accommodation expenses.
- priority will be given to applicants who have demonstrated initiative and endeavour in raising funds for themselves.