The Shire of Tammin has been successful in
receiving funding from the Department of Sport and Recreation to administer the KidSport program.
KidSport makes it possible for eligible children to join a not-for-profit sport or recreation club, by contributing up to $200 towards club registration and other agreed fees.
To be eligible children must;
- Live within the Shire of Tammin
- Be aged 5 – 18 years
- Have a Health Care Card or Pension Concession Card
If you do not have a Health Care Card or Pension Concession Card, but suffer from financial difficulty contact the Shire to discuss your nearest KidSport Referral Agent who will help determine if you are eligible to receive funding.
Applicants can apply for KidSport funding to pay fees for a number of registered clubs. Funding is only available to cover fees of clubs that are registered for KidSport.
How to apply
- Ensure you meet ALL the eligibility criteria
- Complete the KidSport Application Voucher, which can be obtained below or by visiting the City of Rockingham Administration Office during normal office hours
- Parent/Guardian must complete all sections of the Application Voucher
- Attend the Shire of Tammin Administration Office Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 4.30pm to have the voucher validated. Ensure you bring your health care card/pension concession card/referral form and photo ID confirming your residential address is within the Shire of Tammin.
Validated application vouchers must then be presented to selected clubs to complete the registration process.
Click here for the application form.